

I received a letter yesterday formally extending an invitation to become the next Pastor/Minister of Alva Baptist Church. This was encouraging, since we had already rented a house in faith that the Lord has called us here.
I have found that the hearts of the core group of this church line up with the distinctive qualities that I have enjoyed serving under previously at Calvary Chapel. We are honored to be trusted with teaching the truth and serving as the Lord leads.
Please pray that Liz and I will be empowered to love the flock well and hear from the Lord about His will, for His church.
Love works!
~David
PS Our stuff from LA arrived the next day.
:) Talk about just in time inventory!
~~~
If you would like to help support the Lord's work here in Scotland
with a tax-deductible contribution, please send it to:
Shepherd's Staff Mission Facilitators
PO Box 27220 Albuquerque, NM 87125-7220
("1015 Fraser" in the check memo)
Or to do so online, click below:
Shepherd's Staff
Chose donation type: “missionary’s name” and type in Frasers # 1015
1 comment:
Praise the Lord!!!!
Post a Comment