Saturday, 16 June 2007

Our new home town!

Town

ChurchHome





3 comments:

Dwayna Litz said...

Thanks for these pictures. It helps us share in the joy you will have serving the Lord there. The place looks very quaint and clean. What a difference after Venice Beach and Santa Monica, CA. :-) By the way, you all have moved right before this next Presidential election, just in time. Our country (or I guess I should say "my" country, now that you all have moved) is on a rapid decline. What a comfort to know this world is not our final resting place!

Amy said...

Gorgeous!!!

heather patch said...

love the banter and the pictures...I want to go there so badly! ;) Breaks my heart there isn't any music there...(well, you know what I mean!) Wish I could help but I don't think they are ready for my tattoos and blue hair..lol...hide the kids!!

I'll be praying....